Join a Winning Team at Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento
Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento Open Positions:
Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento is looking for a self-motivated, successful Sales Professional. Our dealership takes seriously the Mercedes-Benz standard of “The Best or Nothing” …So if you believe you are the BEST in your field and you possess the willingness to grow with the #1 automotive group in the Sacramento area, then we have an opportunity for you! Our top sales people make well over 100K per year. Automotive sales experience preferred. Benefits include medical, dental, and a 401K. Email your resume and Salary History to [email protected]
The Envision Automotive Group…Work for the BEST!Apply Online
Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento a VonHousen Automotive Group dealer is growing! Authorized Mercedes-Benz, smart car and Sprinter/Metris Van Dealer has an immediate opening for a quality skilled Automotive Service Technician to join our team. VonHousen Automotive group has been servicing and selling Mercedes-Benz for nearly 60 years in Sacramento. We employee some of the world’s most talented technicians!
So are you ready to joining a championship team?
Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from Service Advisor and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Service Technician Qualifications :
- High levels of work quality a must-Mercedes-Benz experience a plus. BMW, Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan, Acura technicians encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma or the equivalent. Associates Degree or Technical College Training a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record-Manual dexterity
- Good Judgment
- Technician must supply their own tools
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.