How Can I Save Money at the Pump?
Gas prices have been on the rise again, leaving many folks in Carmichael wondering what they can do to save money at the gas pump. There are many different steps you can take to help decrease your gas bill each month, and the team at Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento is here to help. Find out what you can do, and then schedule a test drive of a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle at our dealership in Sacramento!
1. Drive a Fuel Efficient Car.
There was a time when driving a fuel sipper meant having to compromise on performance, but those days are behind us. At Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento, you’ll find a variety of fuel efficient Mercedes-Benz vehicles with impressive performance capabilities, including:
- Mercedes-Benz C 350 e (51 MPGe)
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 (29 MPG combined city/highway)
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350 4MATIC® (74 MPGe)
2. Change Your Driving Behavior.
Whether you’re driving a fuel efficient vehicle or a gas guzzler, there are actions you can take as a driver to improve your fuel economy numbers, including:
- Not driving too fast
- Using cruise control and driving at a steady pace
- Accelerating more slowly off the line
- Turning off the engine if you’re waiting somewhere
- Choosing routes with less traffic lights, stop signs, and traffic
- Turning off the air conditioning
Check Out Some of the Most Fuel Efficient Vehicles for Sale in Sacramento
Ready to get behind the wheel of a more fuel efficient luxury vehicle near Fair Oaks? Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento has you covered, and we’re easy to find at 1810 Howe Ave in Sacramento, CA. Our doors are open every day, and you can reach us directly at 888-479-0451.