5 Tasty Sacramento Restaurants
Whether you’re in the heart of Sacramento, or you’re driving in from Elk Grove, there are plenty of places to explore for a bite to eat! Check out our favorite picks, then hop into your new Mercedes and explore central California with a full belly.
Our Picks for Great Eats
There are plenty of places to grab food in Carmichael and Fair Oaks, but if you want authentic fare made from the best local ingredients, we suggest you check out these hotspots:
- The Kitchen: Contemporary American food with plenty of gluten-free and vegetarian options.
- Biba: Fine, fresh Italian food at this Sacramento institution that offers both vegan and gluten-free choices.
- Mikuni: This Japanese restaurant and sushi bar features fresh, authentic choices with plenty of vegetarian options.
- The Firehouse: Authentic, hearty American food in the heart of old town Sacramento.
- Tres Hermanas: Mexican and Latin American choices made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
Enjoy a Better Night Out
You don’t have to finance a Mercedes from us to have a good night out in Sacramento, these restaurants more than meet the mark. But, if a new car is on your list of things to do today, contact us and let us help you get started.